Setting up a businessInternational Trade & Investment Related pages
If you have selected Rotterdam as your base, we are also here for you to help you with the next step: to start or expand your business. We offer help and support in all administrative and other aspects involved in starting a business, such as arranging visas, work permits, compliance with legislation and regulations, and taxes. We will put you in touch with local, provincial, and national authorities, public-sector organisations and service providers, such as consultants, lawyers, and recruitment and selection firms. And we will present and welcome you as a new member of Rotterdam’s multinational business community.
What we will do for you
We, Rotterdam Partners International Trade & Investment, will give you independent and professional advice, entirely free of charge. We are here to help you start or expand your business.
- We will counsel you every step of the way as you start or expand your business.
- We will put you in touch with service providers, authorities, and public-sector organisations.
- We will present you to Rotterdam’s multinational business community.
If you are curious about what else we can do for you, please check the detailed list of our services.
Below you will find a list of the relevant tools and information that we offer to make life easier for you:
- Read more information about the Red Carpet Dinner
- Check out the Rotterdam Expat Centre
- Download photos and videos featuring Rotterdam from the Rotterdam Branding Toolkit
Download the list of service providers in Rotterdam: