Press releases & newslettersPress & Media Quick links
On this page, you will find the latest news about Rotterdam. More information about the latest shops, restaurants and urban hotspots can be found here. An overview of current exhibitions can be found here. Via this page you can read more about upcoming events, exhibitions, hotel openings and architectural projects.
Overview of the latest press releases
– 300 luminous drones above the River Maas in Rotterdam in tribute to freedom and health (05-05-2020)
– The Eurovision Song Contest 2020 is canceled (18-03-2020)
– Continuing multi-annual growth of tourism: Rotterdam presents its Vision for Tourism (4-03-2020)
– Wilbert Lek new managing director Rotterdam Partners (29-10-2019)
– Swisscom DevOps Center sets up office in Rotterdam (07-10-2019)
– Rotterdam hosts the Eurovision Song Contest in 2020 (30-08-2019)
– Rotterdam: solutions for extreme rainfall and drought – the city as a sponge (19-07-2019)
– Growing number of jobs thanks to foreign companies (11-03-2019)
– Sustained growth of tourism in Rotterdam (05-02-2019)
– Rotterdam wants to build a floating solar park of 3,770 solar panels (20-12-2018)
– Rotterdam selected as the host city for developing The Mobility City campus (5-12-2018)
– Opening new Erasmus MC (6-09-2018)
– The Netherlands and Amsterdam/Rotterdam attractive for foreign investments (30-08-2018)
– Webhelp opens new office in Rotterdam (5-07-2018)
– These two companies from Qatar chose Rotterdam to make their innovation happen (10-07-2018)
– Official start construction Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Centre and RTM Stage (15-07-2018)
Rotterdam Partners organizes and coordinates various press receptions throughout the year. Naturally, we also receive journalists on an individual basis and are happy to assist you in compiling a tailor-made program.
Follow us on social media
Through Facebook and Twitter we provide national and international visitors with up-to-date Rotterdam tips, ranging from activities and entertainment tips to new attractions, restaurants and shops. In addition, you can stay up-to-date on our corporate and business to business activities and the latest news about Rotterdam via Twitter and the LinkedIn group of Rotterdam Partners.
Rotterdam Tourist Information