Press releases & press receptionsPress & Media
On this page, you will find the latest news about Rotterdam. More information about the latest shops, restaurants and urban hotspots can be found here. An overview of current exhibitions can be found here. Via this page you can read more about upcoming events, exhibitions, hotel openings and architectural projects.
Overview of the latest press releases
– Webhelp opens new office in Rotterdam (5-07-2018)
– These two companies from Qatar chose Rotterdam to make their innovation happen (10-07-2018)
– Official start construction Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Centre and RTM Stage (15-07-2018)
– Rotterdam welcomes The Ocean Cleanup (29-06-2018)
– Cogoport opens European head office in Rotterdam (05-09-2018)
– Strong growth of foreign companies in West Holland (03-15-2018)
– International companies ensure growth in jobs in 2017 (02-15-2018)
– NEXUS chooses Rotterdam for her European Summit 2018 (11-07-2017)
– Innovation Expo 2018 in Rotterdam (10-05-2017)
– The Traverse International Influencers Conference in Rotterdam in 2018 (07-18-2017)
– Nuctech to open offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam (06-13-2017)
– Rotterdam rises 5 places in the worldwide ranking of congress cities (05-09-2017)
– Jeroen Kuyper new managing director Rotterdam Partners (04-20-2017)
– Rotterdam sees a new record in foreign investments (03-09-2017)
Rotterdam Partners organizes and coordinates various press receptions throughout the year. Naturally, we also receive journalists on an individual basis and are happy to assist you in compiling a tailor-made program.
Follow us through social media
Through Facebook and Twitter we provide national and international visitors with up-to-date Rotterdam tips, ranging from activities and entertainment tips to new attractions, restaurants and shops. In addition, you can stay up-to-date on our corporate and business to business activities and the latest news about Rotterdam via Twitter and the LinkedIn group of Rotterdam Partners.