Rotterdam Collaboration for ChangeTurn your conference into a catalyst for change.
As an event organiser, you have a growing passion for legacy and impact. So does the city of Rotterdam. The Rotterdam Collaboration for Change framework and its themes are designed to align your mission with our city’s ambition.
What does the framework mean for you?
- It’s an easy and pragmatic approach to making an impact through true collaboration; it starts with a conversation.
- The framework is scalable and adaptable to your mission and your requirements.
- The result is a global conference that meets the needs of your delegates and the people of Rotterdam.
Rotterdam Partners strives to strengthen the success of our city by bringing your legacy ideas to life, with impact.
How do we do that?
- We share in-depth knowledge and expertise.
- We connect you to Rotterdam’s ecosystem, which includes government, academia, industry, civil society and the natural environment.
- We share Rotterdam’s can-do spirit and future-focused mentality.
Together we can create an unforgettable experience that tackles specific challenges facing people, cities and our world. Through working with local organisations, thought leaders and people of all ages, you can be an agent for change.
Our experience in Rotterdam shows that the best outcomes are the result of collaboration. And the best collaborations begin with a conversation: people engaging with each other to uncover truths, establish goals and determine the scope of their common vision. At Rotterdam Partners we believe that a successful conversation begins with listening. Listening to the local expert, listening to the association, listening to the city official at the table talking about their ambition. Perhaps your aim is to build a ground-breaking green conference, create awareness for a marginalised community, or contribute to a more resilient future; a shared ambition is the foundation of an impactful legacy project. The Rotterdam Collaboration for Change helps to bring the right people together to work on common goals.