Trade mission Brazil - unique business opportunities for the port industry12/21/21
Are you working within port development, terminal management, traffic control, engineering or consultancy? Are you interested in business opportunities within Brazilian port sector? Then take part in a trade mission to Brazil from 5th to 10th of June, 2022. You will discover market opportunities and you will hear more about the current developments in Brazil.
Brazil is one of the most important exporters of raw materials in the world. Since 1993, the business community has been operating part of the ports and port terminals in Brazil in order to increase the logistics and infrastructure. At the moment, the Brazilian government wants to auction another 22 port terminals in order to boost the port industry internationally. This turns out to be a gateway for Dutch companies and knowledge institutions looking for unique and interesting business opportunities.
The trade mission for port development is organised by the Dutch Embassy in Brazil in collaboration with the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and Rotterdam Partners.
About the trade mission
Participation in this trade mission is suitable for Dutch organisations:
• active in the port sector, port development and terminal development and management
• who are keen to explore the Brazilian market
• who are interested in starting business in Brazil, or already do business there and would like to expand
• who are looking for business partners in Brazil and/or want to maintain existing contacts
You can also apply if you have previously participated in a trade mission to, or trade fair visit in Brazil.
Participating in this trade mission offers you several advantages. Join and…
• gain insight into the market opportunities of the Brazilian port sector
• expand your network by connecting with potential Brazilian partners and customers
• maintain your current Brazilian contacts by meeting them physically again
• experience the added value of working together with other Dutch companies that focus on
the Brazilian market
• gain insight into how your company can take advantage of opportunities in the Brazilian port
• explore market possibilities in collaboration with the Dutch government, by forming consortia
and through public-private partnerships
Participation and costs
If you are interested in participating, sign up for this mission by May 2nd, 2022. The application languages are Dutch and English.
Participation costs are € 500 excluding VAT per participating company. The prize includes participation in the collective program components, collective local transport and local support by the organisation. Due to the coronavirus, a maximum of 1 person per company can participate in the mission.
Location: Fortaleza and São Paulo
Location: São Paulo
Location: São Paulo en Curitiba
Location: Curitiba, Paranaguá en São Paulo
Location: São Paulo
The organization will make a decision in the second half of April about whether or not to continue this mission. This is done on the basis of the then applicable travel measures. Participants will be informed about this immediately after this decision.
For more information
Interested in participating or have any questions? You can visit Trade Mission Port Development Brazil (in Dutch).
You can reach out to Eva Verschoor