Experiment #3: Lessons learned from being Host City of the Eurovision Song Contest08/30/21
Meeting a challenge head on: Lessons learned from being Host City of the Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam
Tuesday September 28 2021 | Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Center and online
Rotterdam, back at it again! Are you ready for the 3rd edition of The Rotterdam Experiment?
We are! We are going to be talking about the Eurovision Song Contest that was broadcasted all over the world live from Rotterdam. As you can imagine, we learned quite a lot from this world-class event. And as true Rotterdammers, we like to share these lessons with you so that you can take your future events to the next level.
We would like to invite you to TRE#3: Lessons learned from being Host City of the Eurovision Song Contest. This will be the third edition in a series of hybrid events – The Rotterdam Experiment – in which we will explore innovative ways of organizing and hosting high quality events of the future.
You’ll learn ….
- What Rotterdam’s strategy is towards hosting events
- How scenario thinking and collaboration made the execution of the event feasible and safe
- What the lessons learned form being Host City mean for the future of events and how you can bring your future events to a higher level with the lessons learned from Rotterdam being Host City
The Rotterdam Experiment #3
TRE#3 is a hybrid event, with the focus on online participation. Only a select group will be invited for real life seats in the Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Center, based on the interest shown. Live or online, on September 28th you will experience how resilience, creativity, innovation, and co-creation helped Rotterdam to host an amazing Eurovision Song Contest, side programme and marketing campaign!
Allright, in a nutshell:
- What: TRE#3: Lessons learned from being Host City of the Eurovision Song Contest
- Why: to bring your events to the next level
- When: September 28, 2021 | 15:30 – 17:00 CET
- Where: online (a select group is invited live in the Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Center)
- Investment: only your precious time
What else? The online platform will be filled with various interesting content to dive into. Oh and follow us on LinkedIn to not miss interesting facts and figures already.